Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Trip to Utah: Part 1


We left on August 1st for our annual trip to Utah. We had our niece, Mykaila, with us this year. Since a lot of the family wasn't going to be there, we decided to be tourists this year. We started with a trip down to Provo to see the Provo temple, BYU, and the MTC.





The following Monday we headed up to Lewiston to see my grandparents. We spent a day at Tony Grove. The kids loved walking around the lake and when we were done they wanted to do it again!! Every time we saw a rock they wanted to sit on it and take a picture. Needless to say we have plenty of pictures of them.


After we spent some time with my grandparents we made our way down to Bryce Canyon. I am so glad that we did. What a beautiful and breathtaking place! We truly enjoyed our time there. We went through the park, swam at the pool, and Heath and the kids went four wheelin'.





This is just the beginning! I can't believe how fun and addicting this is. Stay tuned for the rest of the vacation:)

2 comments:

Heather Edwards said...

I'm so excited you started blogging. I love being able to keep up with all of our friends in Virginia. Your trip to Utah sounds like a lot of fun. There is so much to see and do there. That's why we go back at least once a year as well, and the fact that Blaine's family is there probably has something to do with it as well.

laurie said...

I drug Mike and the children to Zion's National Park a couple of years ago and I was so glad I did. I had never seen such beautiful country. I am glad you guys had fun.