We are getting back into our normal routine again. Heath started Nursing school today- it wasn't very eventful, just another day of procedures and paperwork. Hopefully, it will be more intriguing tomorrow. I can't believe this is my last week of "vacation". It seems as though I was just packing up my room, now it's time to start all over again. I am getting pretty antsy and excited.
I think Wyatt is ready too. Even though he doesn't want to admit it, he does much better when we have a schedule and routine to follow. He will keep us busy this year with Cub Scouts, guitar lessons, and baseball.
We will keep you updated on any cool nursing stories, crazy third graders, and lots of baseball pictures.
5 years ago



3 comments:
What a cute name Liza, welcome to blogging.
hooray!!! can't wait for all your updates. welcome to the blogging world! (be careful, it's addicting!)
welcome welcome!
Post a Comment