5 years ago
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Happy Birthday Heath!
I just wanted to post and wish Heath a Happy Birthday! He is a wonderful husband, DAD, uncle, brother (in-law), son (in-law), and provider for our family. I am so proud of him and grateful to have him in my life. Just think, this time next year you will only have 3 months of school left!! I hope you have a wonderful day.
With love-
Liza and Wyatt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Happy Birthday Buddy ole Pal.
Thanks for all the years of being a friend.
Your still in my eyes younger than Liza.
Only 36? I figured he was much older than that :)
Hope its a great one!
We are grateful that you are a part of our family. We love your humor, your dedication to your family and that you are doing such an awesome job with your schooling. We love you!
Me and Him!
Post a Comment