Friday, February 6, 2009

Christmas 2008- Yeah, I'm late


I love the way our home looks during the holidays. We really go all out and decorate every available surface. As many of you know Heath collects Santas, I collect Snowmen, and Wyatt decided he wanted to collect Nutcrackers. Every year we get one to add to our collection.

He is such a SHOWOFF! Here he is modeling his new pajamas on Christmas Eve. Reminds me of his Uncle Seth and Uncle Zach:)


Here he is on his BIG gift from Santa. He smiled all day- we need to talk to Santa about these gifts!

It was only 7:00 so we only let him ride for a little while, because it is pretty loud. Heath and Wyatt have taken it out to his Uncle Adam's house and ridden it all through the woods and fields. They really like to go the day after it rains- MUD and BOYS- they just go together.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Janet Price said...

Oh it was good to see you put some pictures up since we missed the whole Christmas thing with you all this year. Wyatt is a crazy boy and that's why I love him so much. Congratulations Wyatt on your straight A.s again!!!!!
Love, Grandma Price

Krista said...

Oh, that's too fun! Late or not, its great to see how things have been.

: said...

A 4 wheeler?? Oh geez Jeff thinks Degan needs one and he's only 3! Looks like you guys had fun!

joel and laura michelle said...

your house looks beautiful. what a great idea to all collect something :) hope all is happy with the flys.

Becca said...

I still can't believe he got a 4- wheeler!! I really can't show these pictures to Spencer, then he'll for sure want one. Love the picture of Wyatt and his new pjs. heehee...he's a crazy kid!!! Oh yeah Wy..CONGRATS on the straight A's!!!! AWESOME! Okay, so maybe he does deserve the 4-wheeler. :)

Chip, Emily, Jackson and Madelyn Kate said...

Late on blogging is always better than never, I think :-). Cute pics! What an awesome gift for Wyatt!!!

laurie said...

Way to go Wyatt!!!