5 years ago
Monday, October 6, 2008
America's Favorite Past Time
Wyatt is playing fall ball again this year. Here are pictures from his game on Saturday. He doesn't usually play catcher, but played that position the whole game and loved it. He did a great job keeping the ball in front of him and even making a good throw to second base to get the final out of the game. I love the picture of him on third base- doesn't he look like a professional??? He had three hits in this game and his team went on to win the game. I LOVE THIS GAME!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
He does look professional! We will have to get a schedule of his games so we can stop by every now and then to watch him play.
Way to go Wyatt!!! You look awesome!
I'm so glad you stopped by Fresh Courage, Liza. I have some more posts to do this week, so do come by again. Thank goodness for Google Reader...so many blogs, so little time!
You and Heath are a charming couple and Wyatt sure is getting handsome. Does he keep you busy?
Wishing you all the best in your endeavors. Take Care, Peggy
I tagged you. You have to look at my blog to get the info.
Post a Comment